lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

The Rainbow man


Once upon a time there was a little boy and he was thinking "hmmm when I'm big I want to be in the Circus...and I want to be the star of the circus"...."I will fly across the air so fast that a Rainbow will pass... and then I will fall in the tyniest tinniest fish bowl you have ever seen".
That was his wish!
And that was what happened when he was big.
But then he didnt feel very happy, he felt sore. His body ached because the bowl was too small and the fish inside the bowl were also not happy.
So then the fish and the man decided to make their own circus and the fish are the star of the circus now. They are the ones who jump and dance in the water when music is played.
Everyone loves it and noone is sore.
The End.
By Monica

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario