domingo, 23 de octubre de 2011

mumi cranc


There was a little crab named Mumi Cranc and was walking and singing a beautiful song like this: " I like flying with the birds, to the blue skie with balloons..." when she got home she saw a monster and the monster said " bye bye I am going away, thank you for this" Mumi Cranc said: "aaaaaah! nooooooooo!" The necklace was for the baby when he'd grow big "I must get it back from the monster before he puts it on and breaks it" She so went to him and asked for it back, the monster was so strong that could break a house, but mumi cranc said "can I have the necklace back please?" and the monster gave it back, then Mumi Cranc told him to never steal again. Monster said "OK, I'll never do it again and I am never coming back". So, at the end Mumi Cranc was the strongest! The end. By Monica

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario